- 650 INR
- General Drugs
- Medicine Grade
- Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu)
- Store in Cool
Azithromycin 500 Mg is antibiotic which is prescribed for treatment of strep throat, middle ear infection, pneumonia, and traveler's diarrhea. It is known to work by binding to 50S subunit of bacterial ribosome and interfere with protein synthesis. Active compound present in this medicine has molecular formula C38H72N2O12 with molar mass of 748.984 g/mol. Azithromycin 500 Mg gets metabolized in liver with elimination half life of 11 to 14 hours and excretion through kidney.
- Belongs to macrolide drug class
- Shows effectiveness against both grams positive & grams negative bacterial strains
- Highly effective in nature
Azithromycin 500 mg.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- (3X10) BLISTER PACKING
- All India